[meteorite-list] ONE AD PER WEEK I have an idea!

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 18:15:47 -0500

What kills me if that the IMCA looks the other way while it's members
make a mockery of Art's rules.

Apparently they aren't concerned too much about their public image.
Other organizations would give the boot to members who flagrantly
violate rules of public venues. Not only are the rules selectively
enforced here on the list, but apparently the IMCA follows a similar
strategy.