[meteorite-list] golf and meteorite connection

From: Larry & Twink Monrad <larrytwinkmonrad_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 09:34:44 -0700

The June 2009 issue of Golf Digest has an article on Phil Mickelson,
professional golfer, and this morning at my golf course a friend excitedly
asked me if I had seen it. I replied not yet, but will be sure to read it.
Guess I am making inroads with my constant talk of meteorite hunting to the
bewilderment of my golf friends.

Here is what is available on the Golf Digest website.
Q&A: PHIL MICKELSON
The man with three majors, a dinosaur head and a 300-pound meteorite is no
dodo
Interviewed by Bob Verdi

Twink Monrad