[meteorite-list] Ad. 80+ Great Auctions ending in 1 day

From: Eduardo <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 10:52:06 -0300

Hi

I have a over 80 auctions ending in less than a day. Most of them with
$0.99 base and no reserve (and many still at that price!).

some Highlights:
MIGHEI: OVER 1 GRAM of this historic fall, that gives the M to the CM
group. Started at $1 with no reserve, right now is only $26
http://cgi.ebay.com/MIGHEI-CM2-Meteorite-fragment-Historic-fall-RARE-0318_W0QQitemZ280342191864

One of the Largest Mercedes fragments available:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Mercedes-Meteorite-145-gr-Great-Individual-RARE-0309_W0QQitemZ280342182301

Two ORIENTED CAMEL DONGA. Your choice of 3.38g or 7.15g
http://cgi.ebay.com/CAMEL-DONGA-EUC-Meteorite-3-38-Oriented-individual-321_W0QQitemZ280342194211
http://cgi.ebay.com/CAMEL-DONGA-EUC-Meteorite-7-15-Oriented-individual-320_W0QQitemZ280342193391

An amazing ORIENTED 440gr SIKHOTE ALIN
http://cgi.ebay.com/SIKHOTE-ALIN-METEORITE-440gr-Oriented-individual-0328_W0QQitemZ280342200881

A pristine non classified 381g NWA with a fusion crust that easily
resemble the one of a recent fall. Must see this one:
http://cgi.ebay.com/NWA-Meteorite-381gr-Amazing-Individual-0375_W0QQitemZ280342259207

Also some items I got in a collection I recently bought. Only one specimen
is available of them so this will be the only chance:
Kilabo 5.87 gr.
Dolores IIIAB 42 gr
Pampa A L6 36 gr.
Mbale 30.7gr.

and the usual mix of Allende, Sahara, Henbury, Murchison, Esquel, Viedma,
Gao, Covert, Norton County, etc.

You can check them all here:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/smfmeteorites

thanks