[meteorite-list] AD: BIG NWA WEBSITE UPDATE

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 22:48:11 -0700 (PDT)

I have been busy adding new NWA meteorites to my website and significantly marking down (by 20% to 50%) meteorites that have been sitting there unsold for a while. Lots of NWA bargains.
See my website here:
http://www.meteoriteshop.com
For direct links to the sale pages click here:
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/meteoritesale/wsale24.html
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/meteoritesale/wsale25.html
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/meteoritesale/wsale21.html
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/meteoritesale/wsale23.html
In addition I have several hundred more meteorites listed on ebay including some Martians. See my ebay user id AMUNRE
I want to sell off some of my ebay items and am into making deals so if you see something in my ebay auctions that interests you email me and maybe we can make a deal on it
Thanks for viewing my sale.
Sincerely
DEAN
http://www.meteoriteshop.com