[meteorite-list] Tunguska Questions

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 19:28:56 +0000

I believe one of the less hysterical Discovery Channel programs about revisiting Tunguska and looking for evidence of what created the blast with modern analysis techniques aired 3 or 4 months ago. They showed the 'Plasma Dragon' animations for incoming space debris of various types. They also explored a couple more oddball theories, including a volcanic eruption and a dark matter impact. Spaceships were not mentioned, except tangentially :)

Best!
Tracy Latimer

Boslough