[meteorite-list] TOMORROW / 53 METEORITES AT HERITAGE NATURAL HISTORY AUCTION

From: Darryl Pitt <darryl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 11:03:53 -0400

Folks,

There is an outstanding array of meteorites available at tomorrow's
Heritage Natural History sale

Check this out.

http://www.ha.com/common/search_items.php?txtSearch=meteoriteS&ic=homepage_search&hdnSearch=true&optGlobalSearch=1

Separately, I've received a handful of inquiries concerning the
descriptions. Please note I only wrote a portion of the same. I
would never would have suggested that Wells is the "the most
scientifically important meteorite to have ever been found in America"
or that "LL4s are highly valued among scientists" or that Richfield is
"one of the most beautiful stony meteorites from America." And
that's for starters.

And I sometimes thought I was getting carried away! ;-)

All the best / Darryl

http://www.macovich.com