[meteorite-list] Zacatecas (1792) on ebay

From: Mirko Graul <m_graul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 07:03:31 +0000 (GMT)

.......oh,a discussion about my iron at ebay.

Hi Mike and Jason,

Zacatecas (1792) is not the same as Zacatecas (1969).
All the photos were shown is Zacatecas (1969).
That is a strong recrystallized iron and easy to recognize.
I think(and not only think) i am sure,that the photo in
encyclopedia of meteorites is a mistake.
Don, what do you think?

My Zacatecas 1792 is real.
I have it from a German dealer.
And this dealer is certainly the same source, where her other collectors piece for the collection have received.
Perhaps even someone a picture for all present here for comparison.

Many greetings Mirko

Mirko Graul Meteorite
Quittenring.4
16321 Bernau
GERMANY

Phone: 0049-1724105015
E-Mail: m_graul at yahoo.de
WEB: www.meteorite-mirko.de

Member of The Meteoritical Society
(International Society for Meteoritics and Planetery Science)

IMCA-Member: 2113
(International Meteorite Collectors Association)