[meteorite-list] AD - Lunar available for sale

From: Bob King <nightsky55_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 07:23:27 -0500

Hi Greg and Greg and all,
When Adam and others put their lunars on eBay they are taking a risk.
Those specimens might sell for considerably more or less than say,
$1000/gram. I've seen many Mars and moon meteorites go for $200-500 a
gram on eBay over the years. Those selling them probably felt some
disappointment at such a low price but they continued to take the
risk. I'm very grateful for people like Adam and others who work hard
to acquire material, get it classified and then allow collectors a
fair shake at buying it at a price we can afford.
Congratulations on your lunar Greg. Your price is fair and I wish you
well in your sales.
Bob