[meteorite-list] NWA planetaries and Moroccans

From: Abdelaziz Alhyane <abdelaziz_alhyane_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 10:34:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hello List,
 Everytime we talk about Meteorites and morocco, there's someone to tell that Moroccans are not trustworthy, can anyone tell me how? every american/european was rippied off should tell us who stole his money and every moroccan should do the same, this way we'll have a good idea about who is trustworthy and who is NOT, and it also helps to know untrustworthy people to avoid dealling with'm.
 A few of you knows lots of very interesting facts about Amercans and Moroccans. dealers, collectors and scientists are all in this matter.
So, please, any american or european was ripped off by a moroccan, give us the names and how he stole your money, and hopefully we can hear from moroccans.

Thanks
Aziz