[meteorite-list] NWA planetaries and Moroccans

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 01:02:58 +0200

Everyone has his opinion,
be sure that IMCA isn't obsessed to proselytize all unbelievers,
as it isn't the holy or unholy inquisition.

As explained it isn't neither a secret guild or sect,
which controls the said and unsaid thoughts of their members.

I'm only somewhat discontent, that IMCA is often faced with recriminations,
but where no bare facts are offered by those, who shoot their mouths (says
the dictionary) and these so far unfunded slanderous remarks immediately go
on tour as proved facts.

" Only once did
someone attempt to scam me, and it was an IMCA member."

Not such a bad score, if you had thousands of transactions...

And did you report that sam attempt to IMCA?

Well, the complaint section you'll find here, open for everyone:

http://imca.cc/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=7&Itemid=70

If you feel, that this thread from a IMCA-member your talking about, was
exceeding any acceptable way of usual conversation (no idea, how someone use
to communicate) - just report it.

Best!
Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----