[meteorite-list] Meteorites and Moroccans

From: Abdelaziz Alhyane <abdelaziz_alhyane_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 10:21:41 -0700 (PDT)

"""

  The Moroccans, on the other hand, are becoming
increasingly sneaky. They will send a sample of a
real Martian meteorite and then send a load of crap
which you will never see a refund on. A couple of
Moroccan fraudsters were even pictured at the last
meteorite show as can bee seen by the postings to the
List.

I now refuse to buy from either one!

Best Regards,

Adam """"

List,
 This is an example of what I was talking about, Is that happened to Adam or he just want to hurt our business which handereds of nomads get their bread from after sending months on the high desert for a few dollars.
 The message is clear, it is for collectors to not buying from Moroccans after we can sell directly to collectors.
Adam does not stop buying from Moroccans, hes a liar, After this message we all know he bought NWA5000 and this 'ROCK" is another story.
All I want and most of us, from the is to make things clear, if I'm ripped off by someone, I would tell his name after many times trying to get paid or get my stone(s) back, and then everybody must talk to him, if he does not fix the problem, everybody shoud STOP dealling with him.
I hope we will not read negative comments about Moroccans based on nothing than competition and selfeshness.
Just my opinion

Thanks
Aziz