[meteorite-list] Meteorites and Moroccans and the List

From: al mitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 07:51:04 -0400

Hi Martin and all,

Well put. To post without thinking is to shoot without aiming. All the
negativities are what drive people to other hobbies or not getting involved
in this hobby. The idea of a hobby is to take you away from everyday
problems and stress. People see the infighting and think why would I want to
be a part of all that. Nuff said and I thought about this post :-)

--AL Mitterling
Mitterling Meteorites

1) Is that all really so interesting, that so much bandwidth has to be used
for that or is it really the right place here to dump such things here?

2) When will we ever learn...lalala...that with meteorites we're all in the
same small boat and that it is not conducive to chop holes in the hull.

Well, as said, maybe I err,
I'd wish only that some would sometimes sleep on their answers before they
type their posts...