[meteorite-list] Meteorite or Meteorwrong?

From: GeoZay at aol.com <GeoZay_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 10:02:52 EDT

Mark B.>>I'd have to say andesite (definitely not granite). <<

Well...after some page turning and googling etc, I have to now agree with
Mark that this rock is probably some sort of andesite...and definitely not
granite. I've never seen so many different rocks that I formerly simply
referred to as granite. :O) I haven't found a totally matching photo of
andesite to the photo eric referred to, but the literature gave me the impression
that andesite is what he has or is at least a good guess.
GeoZay

Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221823248x1201398651/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=May
Excfooter51609NO62)