[meteorite-list] K-T fossil meteorite picture

From: Michael Fowler <mqfowler_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 16:00:38 -0500

Even if it a meteorite, what evidence other than coincidence links it
to Chicxulub impactor? During the weeks, month, and even decades
when the KT boundary layer was deposited an untold number of other
meteorites must have fallen into the sea to be incorporated into the
sediment layer.

Mike Fowler
Chicago