[meteorite-list] Dean's BL NWA 1685

From: tett <tett_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 20:39:58 -0400

Greg,

I was going to send some pics but the posting from Gary Fujihara
directing us to Jeff Kuyken's website does a better job.

What is really interesting is that there are very thin black shock veins
around these clasts indicating that these were introduced into the
matrix after the stones formed.
Mike

P.S. you got PayPal.