[meteorite-list] Dean's BL NWA 1685

From: bernd.pauli at paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: 24 May 2009 19:30:42 UT

Jeff wrote:

"Now I could be completely off track here but I think there 'may
have' been a second batch after that initial BL batch Dean sold..."

Hi Jeff and List,

No, Jeff, you're right on track! Dean informed collectors that there were
two shipments. The first shipment comprised 41 meteorites totaling 7.7 kg
and the second shipment totalled 6190.8 grams. My 251.3 gram piece on
your website (the upper two pieces) was part of this second shipment
whereas the lower two pieces were part of the first shipment he got.

Best wishes,

Bernd