[meteorite-list] Richard Norton

From: Timothy Heitz <midwest_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 19:08:27 -0500

Hello Dorothy,

It is a shock

Richard was one of the most respected people in the meteorite community.

I will treasure the signed copy of "Rocks from Space" that I read 3 times
and
The Field Guide to Meteors and Meteorites that is a master piece.

We will miss him and his work, I will never forget him.

With Warm Respects,
Tim Heitz