[meteorite-list] Richard Norton wiki

From: Ruben Garcia <meteoritemall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 19:35:43 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks AL,

That page is nicely done but I was talking about a real "Meteorite Hall Of Fame" where one day all the greats could be found at a glance. After all, some (like Jim) ?didn't much in the way of a written record like Norton and Nininger did. It would be nice if one day my children and grand children didn't have depend solely upon my recollections to learn about Mr Kriegh?and others....?? Like I said, just?place to honor those proud, pioneering, and perpetually loved meteorite gurus.?

Just a thought....
?Ruben Garcia
Phoenix, Arizona
My Website: http://www.Mr-Meteorite.Net