[meteorite-list] Meteorite Hall of Fame idea/discussion

From: Ruben Garcia <meteoritemall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 19:53:00 -0700 (PDT)

I've talked about a meteorite hall of fame for some tme and even brought it up to the gang (Notkin, Arnold, Miller,?Wesel, Philips etc...) in Texas. So it's possible that one of them bought www.meteoritehalloffame.com??? and will help. If not maybe we can use .net .org etc....
?Ruben Garcia
Phoenix, Arizona
My Website: http://www.Mr-Meteorite.Net
My Articles: http://www.meteorite.com/blog/