[meteorite-list] Richard Norton

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 16:28:00 +0000

I've been on vacation for the last week and haven't been keeping up with the List. Richard's passing was terrible news. I had the privilege of meeting him and Dorothy once at Tucson, and it was a joy. My copies of RFS are treasured research tools, and I regret not having picked up a copy of his Field Guide sooner.

The field of meteorics has lost a great advocate, writer, researcher, and mentor.
My great condolences to Dorothy.
Tracy Latimer