[meteorite-list] On a Sad Note...........

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 12:21:42 -0700

Hi all,
I was shocked, saddened, and surprised to learn that our good friend,
teacher, and meteorite hunter Jim Smaller - A.K.A. Paleface - passed
away on Oct 25th, 2009. For those of you that didn?t know Jim or never
had the opportunity to learn from or hunt with Jim you missed out. Jim
was never egotistical, self serving, or an attention seeker. Instead
he was a patient, kind and generous man that would go out of his way
to help or instruct anyone. Jim knew more about metal detecting than
anyone else I know and his may meteorite finds proved it.

With the loss of Jim Kriegh I thought the meteorite world would never
be the same. With the loss of Jim Smaller it can't be.

I just added Jim to my tribute page along with Jim Kriegh.
http://www.mr-meteorite.net/tributepage.htm

--
Ruben Garcia (Mr-Meteorite)
Website: http://www.mr-meteorite.net