[meteorite-list] Earth giving birth to moon (And Email Posting Test)

From: Jason Utas <meteoritekid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 13:57:31 -0800

Right, but that's the problem with what's being said in the first
place; the author acknowledges the fact that much of what he's saying
disagrees with conventional geology, and indeed, what most branches of
science have led us to believe about the history of Earth. He
accounts for this with several rather ridiculous claims - namely that
the geological record was so upset by the expulsion of the moon that
past scientists have simply been unable to correctly interpret what
they have seen - and that we now know enough to finally set things
right.
Which means that you really can't quote past geologic papers because -
as he says, they're all wrong.
He might as well be starting up a new religion.
Jason