[meteorite-list] Is the "K–T boundary" now the "K–Pg boundary" ? ?

From: lebofsky at lpl.arizona.edu <lebofsky_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 20:06:04 -0700 (MST)

Hi Paul:

Yes, I was aware of this. I was working with another associate on a
"Cratering" workshop for teachers and she used the term K-P boundary. She
had to explain it to me and I had to make sure that she needed to explain
this to the teachers and not just throw the term out at them.

So is it P or Pg?

Larry