[meteorite-list] Daule Ecuador Fall Recovered

From: Gary Chase <garychase_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 10:53:00 -0800

I can't understand your dismay over the recovery of this meteorite by Mike Farmer and Hans Koser. Didn't it fall over a year ago? Where were you and all of your countrymen for this long period of time? Waiting for someone to deliver it to you? Sounds like sour grapes to me.

You also say that Farmer and Koser have runied your whole reason for going to college? I guess you are just destined to be a Walmart Greeter then. Dude I think you are getting a little to dramatic.

I say Congradulations to Hans and Mike for recovering this meteorite when it obviously would not have been recovered with out their efforts. True meteorite hunters in my book,

Gary