[meteorite-list] Daule Ecuador Fall Recovered

From: Gary Chase <garychase_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 13:42:43 -0800

 <BLU142-W128048AF4BC8FE801F8D64E4B00 at phx.gbl>

So now you are comparing how you felt when you learned Mike and Hans took t=
he meteorite out of Equador to the 9/11 terrorist attack. That really is b=
eing dramatic=2C don't you think?
=20
Pass laws like Argentina and Australia and you will get what you deserve=2C=
 no incentive to look for and recover meteorites. No Meteorite Hunters =3D=
 No metoerites recovered. Just look at the results from Australia after pa=
ssing the law you desire.
=20
Gary
=20
=20
> From: jose118 at hotmail.com
> To: garychase at live.com=3B meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com
> Subject: RE: Daule Ecuador Fall Recovered
> Date: Thu=2C 5 Nov 2009 15:41:12 -0500
>=20
>=20
> <COL106-W61083FD857165FD43085F9D2B00 at phx.gbl>
>=20
>=20
> Well it looks like you can't understand spanish=3D2C or even you can't un=
ders=3D
> tand the content of a video or the contect of Mike's page.=3D20
> =3D20
> It fell over a year ago=3D2C it is true. And the day after the picture wa=
s re=3D
> aleased one piece was recovered=3D2C and took by the government. The othe=
r on=3D
> e was took by a farmer (NO MIKE=3D2C a real rice farmer). So it is not th=
at w=3D
> e were waiting for someone to recover it. There is a third piece that acc=
or=3D
> ding to people fell on a river...If you are talking about recovering and =
go=3D
> ing to Ecuador to "recover meteorites"=3D2C where is it??...
> =3D20
> All what Mike and Hans did was ask and purchase a meteorite=3D2C you can =
read=3D
> on Mike's page more details about that. And well I didn't say that the ru=
i=3D
> ned my studies=3D2C I just said that they took out an inspiration for my =
stud=3D
> ies=3D2C which is totally different.=3D20
> =3D20
> HAHAHA!!!...It looks like you can teach me how to be a Walmart Greeter=3D=
2C b=3D
> ut no thanks I really have a great job on my field. Well in pay for that=
=3D2C=3D
> I can teach you how planes work and how a rocket can travel far far away =
f=3D
> rom you.=3D20
> =3D20
> You can say that I'm getting too dramatic=3D2C but now I understand why A=
rgen=3D
> tina has created new meteorite fall's laws. When you heard that the only =
re=3D
> gistered meteorite of your country was taken out (I was thinking that Mik=
e =3D
> took the two pieces=3D2C but now I know that he only has one of them)=3D2=
C you =3D