[meteorite-list] buzz coulee availability ????

From: Howard Steffic <bencubbin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 09:38:39 -0700

Buzz Coulee??? Do you mean Buzz Lightyear?

http://www-cse.stanford.edu/classes/sophomore-college/projects-00/neural-networks/Future/images/buzz.jpg

Or BUZZARD Coulee the meteorite?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buzzard_Coulee_meteorite

As you can see from the photos there is a big difference.

Also, please try to learn basic grammar skills. Whether you mean Buzz Lightyear or Buzzard Coulee, they are proper names and should be capitalized.

When you finally get a Buzzard Couleee Meteorite, please let us all know so that we can buy it from you off of ebay for half price when you are tired of it in a week. And when you do sell it, try to keep in mind that FOR SALE is two words not one word.

Thanks Steve, you are great. Your wife must be proud of you.

Howard

Howard Steffic