[meteorite-list] BBC Meteorite Hunt and Meteorite Men

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 17:34:20 -0700

Hi Orrin,

Thanks for the nice words! I think the BBC did a nice job too. Thanks
also to Laurence and Pauline for the invitaion to do it. I will try to
keep inspiring videos coming and would love to meet and hang out in
Tucson this year.

P.S. If you need help finding those elusive stones contact me and I'll
try to help.

Ruben