[meteorite-list] Best ways to send payments from Canada toMorocco?

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 22:08:24 -0500

My friend, Aziz (Alhyane),

Yes, I do know what I mean, I know what YOU mean and I know what ALL
Moroccans mean. When asked my opinion, ALL will know what I mean!

My last reply to you [Moroccans] is this:
"Treat your customers right, and you will not have problems!!"
"Treat the meteorites right; as in, accuracy of type, TKW, self-pairings
(fraud), etc., and you will not have problems!!!"...

Aziz, I am much too busy to pussy-foot around with you. Get it right, or
keep on going!

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe