[meteorite-list] Meteorites Money Morocco

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 14:01:45 -1000

Well stated Martin, and I am in complete agreement. All my dealings
with Moroccans have been mutually favorable, and I am appreciative of
the service they provide to meteoritics - both collectors and research
scientists.

Mistakes can be made - we are human, but when misidentification
happens, the Moroccans have been most accommodating to either take
back material, or credit the difference. I have not done business
with anyone who has deliberately misrepresented material to me in
Morocco, and that?s more than can be said of at least one dealer in
the US.

gary