[meteorite-list] BEATING A DEAD HORSE - The future and beyond

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 13:54:27 -0500

Howard said -

"My point is, and perhaps you can explain why......... Any meteorite
dealer or professional hunter should teach anybody how be a
competitor?

Do you think McDonalds would teach you how to run a restaurant?"

My condolences to any dealer of meteorites who wants to emulate the US
corporate model - the same model that has destroyed several key
sectors of our economy. Any dealer who wants to follow the
blindly-capitalist, profit-first mindset of corporate America is going
to be left in the dust by the rest of the dealers who give a crap
about what they are doing and actually show appreciation to their
customers. The days of the cold, stand-offish, "take it or leave it"
type of dealer are coming to an end. You can already see them
receding into obscurity - the market is changing. Change with it or
be left behind.

That's my 2 cents. Actual mileage may vary, but my mileage is great. ;)