[meteorite-list] Don't learn anything?

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 00:59:09 -0800

Hi Bill,
        I was flabbergasted when I read your post (though I must admit
I have not read all the posts on this thread)...I wondered if you were
Getting the same list posts I get..... I learn LOTS of stuff on the list
EVERY DAY.
        For instance, the following are just SOME of the things I learn
On the list on a regular basis:
1 - new falls
2 - URLs of stories of new falls - and some old ones with "new" info.
3 - URLs of videos of bolides
4 - What the opinions are (and why) who prefers what kind of GPS unite
5 - " ..............metal detectors
6 - " ...............meteorite cutting methods
7 - new books coming out
8 - who went to what new fall and what "stories" took place
9 - what countries are playing the "all the meteorites that fell
    in OUR country 'belong' to us only" game.
10 - When interesting shows are going to appear on TV - (like "The
        Meteorite Men")
11 through SEVERAL HUNDRED OTHER THINGS.
        So, what list are YOU reading?
        BTW, your post says "Bill Kies".... Is that the same person as
Bill Kieskowski?
        I really am sorry to hear of your embittered heart. Hope you get
better soon.
        Sincerely, Michael