[meteorite-list] Guide to "Newbies" (was Meteorites & Competition)

From: Mark Bowling <minador_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 17:07:36 -0800 (PST)

Hi Anne and all,

I haven't seen that title. Do you mean "Field Guide to Meteors and Meteorites"? What I have in mind is a book similar to "The Complete Metalsmith". I haven't seen a book of similar style covering meteorite prep & preservation. Maybe a lot of that material is spread throughout the internet, but so is the stuff covering metalsmithing. I think it would be nice to have it in one handbook.

Best regards,
Mark