[meteorite-list] Two Days Hunting for Meteorites - Learning is free!

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 18:13:34 -0700

Hi all,

I just spent two days in the desert - in a neighboring state -?hoping
to find another rare achondrite. An?elusive U.S. Lunar or Martian
meteorite is always on my mind. Unfortunately, this time I came back
with a handful of ordinary chondrites. Nothing rare but still had a
good time! Here are the pictures of the six stones I found. Strangely,
the first two seem to be the same type and the last four -weathered
chondrites - are different.

http://www.mr-meteorite.net/twodaysworth.htm

P.S.? Learning is encouraged and FREE?at my website and videos!

--
Rock On!
Ruben Garcia