[meteorite-list] Guide to "Newbies" (was Meteorites &Competition)

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 04:46:37 +0100

Well,

maybe we should compile a list of already existing books, which are a good read for newbies and oldbies first, before we write a new one?

(uuuh such a comprehensive "handbook" of meteorites&collecting&peparation, Mark suggested, I fear, will be in the end such a thick volume, that most newbies wouldn't be able to afford it....)

Martin