[meteorite-list] Rocks from Space Picture of the Day/another similar picture

From: ensoramanda at ntlworld.com <ensoramanda_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 18:43:36 +0000

Hi Dave, Carl, All,

Great picture Dave.

Probably the only thing that comes close to finding your own meteorite s getting out there with your collection and showing it to other's...just working on a talk and exhibition for tomorrow night.

Here's an article on a recent event I helped organize.

http://www.derby.ac.uk/science/meteorite-prize-winners

Graham, Nr Barwell, UK