[meteorite-list] Fwd: MOHAVE NATIONAL PRESERVE / CIMA / 111709IMPACT

From: Matson, Robert D. <ROBERT.D.MATSON_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 12:08:42 -0800

Hi Randy,

The timing of the observation is consistent with the Utah/Nevada
bolide (7:07 UT = 00:07 MST = 23:07 PST). This is turning out to
be quite a fall, visible from a very wide area: Wyoming, Utah,
Nevada, southern Idaho, and eastern California. I expect the
fall location will turn out to be in either very western central
Utah, or eastern central Nevada (I'm leaning a little more toward
eastern Nevada based on the low elevation angle as seen from Salt
Lake City).

--Rob