[meteorite-list] Utah, Wyoming, Idaho Bolide 18NOV09

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 18:17:23 -0800 (PST)

Sorry Anne,

I am sorry to hear about all of the snow in Colorado and the storms up in the Northwest. It is just that I could do nothing here all last summer due to the excessive heat. Several weeks where it got over 120 degrees Fahrenheit and we were almost completely immobile while the locals who were acclimatized think nothing of it.

Here is an image of a Las Vegas weather forecast. Note the snowman in the image at 99 Degrees, and to think Laughlin usually runs 10 degrees hotter than Vegas!

Check this out:
http://themeteoritesite.com/WeatherReport.jpg
Best Regards,

Adam