[meteorite-list] Liberal hole excavated

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 19:03:03 -0500

Hello McCartney and All,

Maybe the youngster's dog dug the hole intending to bury a bone, but was
chased away by marauding aliens or pirates hoping to find some booty!

... So we have the kid's foot prints, but did we look closer for paw prints,
3-toe appendage prints or a set of round holes paralleled by boot prints
left by the other two suspects? Perhaps the alien left this particular
nugget as a gift! ;-)

All in good fun... :-)

Best regards,
Greg