[meteorite-list] Tooele, Meteorite found? Dugway increases security

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 11:40:11 -0800

Hi All,

Here's a closeup version of the "meteorwrong".
http://www.meteoritesusa.com/images/Dugway-Meteorwrong.jpg

Another closeup: Notice the very angular and cubic crystaline structure
on the surface.
http://www.meteoritesusa.com/images/Dugway-Meteorwrong2.jpg

Don't know what it is, but it's certainly not a meteorite.

Enjoy...

Regards,
Eric Wichman
Meteorites USA