[meteorite-list] NWA 5486 Nov. 22 Pic-O-Day

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 19:12:34 -0500

Hello Everyone!

Michael Johnson was very kind, as always, to post another Picture Of The Day
for today, November 22, 2009. Initially I was with partial information
regarding NWA 5486, so after hearing from the classifying scientist today,
we have made this change to the description of today's Pic-O-Day.

Please click here (you may have to 'refresh' your screen if there is no
difference from the last time you viewed it):
http://www.rocksfromspace.org:80/November_22_2009.html

"Thank You" again, Michael!!

Best regards,
Greg