[meteorite-list] AD - GREAT pre-Thanksgiving Day sale - Free Tatahouine

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 00:23:40 -0800 (PST)

Hi to everyone, hope all is well.
This is my second ad of the week, but I wont be doing one for next week, so just consider this as next weeks, a few days early.

I am having a pre Thanksgiving Day sale on my site, I will be adding new Meteorites each day until Friday 11:59 pm EST when the sale ends.

There will be some really good deals to be had, Take a look at my special offer page to see the deals for Tuesday:
http://www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com/Special_Offers

If you want to see my ebay listings, you can visit them here:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZwanderingstarmeteoritesQQhtZ-1

Feel free to make reasonable offers on items listed with buy it now.
**Off ebay transaction will save you 10%.

To make it even better, I will offer a FREE Tatahouine fragment with any purchase. Make sure you let me know your from the metlist to get the free Tatahouine.

Thanks for looking, Hope everyone has a safe Thanksgiving!

Greg C.
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
IMCA 4682