[meteorite-list] (meteorobs) A new video of Utah's Meteor is impressive.

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 23:44:56 -0800 (PST)

Larry and List,
  Thank you for your video post. I found two more videos that I think I have not posted.
  One is from the Utah State University, Logan, Utah; and the other is from Friedman Memorial Airport, Hailey, Idaho.
http://lunarmeteoritehunters.blogspot.com/2009/11/utah-bolide-meteor-of-18nov09-idahoutah.html
  Hope we soon get some good reports about meteorites being found.
Best Regards, Dirk Ross...Tokyo