[meteorite-list] AD - BLACK FRIDAY Meteorite Sale.

From: Jim Strope <nwa482_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 03:02:41 +0000 (UTC)

Hello All....

I hope all of you and your families had a great holiday.

I thought I would try running my own brand of a "Black Friday" meteorite sale. Free shipping of course. To keep the prices as low as possible, these prices are for check or money order only. If you want to use paypal, add 5%.

First, I have FOUR sets of each of our 5 Planetary Coins/Medals/Tokens with matching numbers. Each set consists of NWA 482, both versions of NWA 2986, and both versions of NWA 2995. The price is $250- for the 5 medal matching number set payable by check or money order. This represents a 50% reduction off of the list price and has the added advantage of having a set with matching numbers. Numbers 59, 85, 89 and 127 are available, please list in order of preference. Check out the photos of these Coins if you are not familiar:

http://www.meteoritecoins.com/

Second offering is for little NWA 2986 Martian individuals at only $500- per gram. I have been holding on to these for a long time. The individuals are in the photo below:

http://www.catchafallingstar.com/nwa2986/blackfridaysale.JPG

Third offering is NWA 4662 Angrite. I have two complete slices, take 1/2 off the posted prices:

http://www.catchafallingstar.com/nwa4662.htm

And Finally.... 15% off of anything else on my website, paypal welcome at this price.

http://www.catchafallingstar.com/

Have a great weekend !!!!

Jim Strope
421 Fourth Street