[meteorite-list] AD: Need To Sell - Your Support Is Appreciated

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 11:03:29 -0800

Hello everyone,

We're raising funds for some extremely important family expenses. Please see the meteorites below and purchase as much as you can, as we're trying to raise funds $2500 by the deadline TOMORROW. It is very important we raise this money as our very home is at stake on this one. I also have some consignment items listed below I'm helping some friends sell. Your purchase of these consignment items helps us greatly.

To those that do help in this fund raising, THANK YOU in advance for your support.

I've listed 10 individual pieces of Admire Micro-Slices, a 17.6g dealer lot of Admire micro-slices, and a HUGE 2 carat olivine crystal. This olivine crystal is very translucent. It's rare to get one this large because they are so fragile. This one won't last long so grab it while you can.

Admire Meteorites:
http://www.meteoritesusa.com/admire-meteorite-for-sale.htm

Meteorites, Libyan Desert Glass, Pallasites, Ataxites, Chodrites Irons & More
http://www.meteoritesusa.com/meteorites-for-sale/index.htm

AND THESE:

46.1g Brenham Part Slice: $148
Gorgeous YELLOW-GREEN OLIVINE!!! Check out those crystals!
http://www.meteoritesusa.com/images/meteorites-for-sale/brenham-meteorites/brenham-46-1g-b.jpg
http://www.meteoritesusa.com/images/meteorites-for-sale/brenham-meteorites/brenham-46-1g.jpg

51.3g (SIDE B) Brenham Part Slice: $155
http://www.meteoritesusa.com/images/meteorites-for-sale/brenham-meteorites/brenham-51-3g.jpg
http://www.meteoritesusa.com/images/meteorites-for-sale/brenham-meteorites/brenham-51-3g-d.jpg

35.3g Etched Muonionalusta Iron Meteorite $25
http://www.meteoritesusa.com/images/meteorites-for-sale/muonionalusta-meteorites/muonionalusta-35-3g-a.jpg

34.1g Etched Muonionalusta Iron Meteorite $25
http://www.meteoritesusa.com/images/meteorites-for-sale/muonionalusta-meteorites/muonionalusta-34-1g.jpg

Discounts are available on multiple item purchases.
Free shipping inside USA on $50+ Orders
Call 904-236-5394 or Email to Order...

Regards,
Eric Wichman