[meteorite-list] Lucite Embed

From: Greg Stanley <stanleygregr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 13:15:23 -0800

Jose:

I do not know if it would impact the value, but I don't think I would do it... it just seems too... "permanent."? I remember seeing this in San Diego with a lunar meteorite; it was pretty neat, but I'm sure it was an imitation, but I do not know.? If anyone has been to the Air and Space Museum in San Diego - perhaps they know.

Best of Luck,

Greg S.