[meteorite-list] Meteorite Magazine - Another great issue

From: bernd.pauli at paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: 30 Nov 2009 22:02:39 UT

MikeG wrote:

"the heartfelt letter from Dorothy Norton and the shared experiences of his
 many friends and admirers. This demonstrates the sense of community in
 the meteorite world."

I absolutely agree: it is another great issue for all the reasons that MikeG has
kindly summarized. My copy is on my printer right beside me and I can see
the smiling, friendly face of O.R. Norton. He is gone, but, nevertheless, he is
here, right here, right there where *you* are, where *we* are!

Right now I am working on a NWA project that I am not (yet) authorized to
talk about but it is something that will blow your socks off, ... this you can
believe! While trying to grasp all the things I saw, I turned to the latest issue
of Met.Mag. with Richard's photo on the cover and he smiled at me and said:

"No worries, you're doing just fine. You can handle this adequately!"

Don't believe it?
Look at the photo!
Feel it!

Bernd