[meteorite-list] COINCIDENCE?

From: MEM <mstreman53_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 04:49:32 -0700 (PDT)

Tisk tisk every conspiracy follower knows this was the same fireball only the first appearance was timewarped forward by the HAARP super weapon in preparation for its Dec 21st 2012 retaliation for the 2012 elections or was it the London Olympics? I forget now but I'll recheck the calendar when I get back to the future last week.

Hey just my take on the 2012 net hyper-buzz. I am trying to feed the monkeys by getting the one millionth theory on how the world will end in 2012.

Back to the real world, I had a similar experience once seeing identical fireballs a week apart-- same green bow wave, same direction of flight, same entry angle, and same orange fireball--it wasn't even St Partick's Day! I should think it a very rare coincidence.

Living just up range from a large military gunnery range, I a first suspected a copper clad projectile from a secret rail gun test knowing meteorites we not made of copper but not knowing then that oxygen gives off green as it goes plasma. I have since become reprogramed er convinced this was but a once in a life time "astro-twin" fireball entry a week apart...that or overheating in my hot tub.

Anyone else have one of those improbable moments to share?

Elton
Next week: watching daytime meteorites fall.