[meteorite-list] CAI and chondrules

From: Sterling K. Webb <sterling_k_webb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 13:39:19 -0500

Hi, Carl, Francesco, Jeff, List,

Wrong, Carl. A good solid "We don't know
crap about this yet; it's all up in the air"
is the best kind of definitive answer.

There are probably a half-dozen scenarios
for how this data came about and there's few
reasons to choose any one over the others.

I was glad to hear Jeff confirm it.

Sterling K. Webb