[meteorite-list] AD - Meteorites - Free Eucrite with any purchase.

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 14:30:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hi to all, hope everyone is having a great day.

I have some really nice meteorites and thin sections listed on ebay and I will be listing about 30 meteorites tonight for sale, so check again later on (about 8:00 EST) for the new listings.

I am giving away free Camel Donga fragments with any purchase. These will vary by size/weight, but are nice fresh fragments. Most are 20mg-100mg.
Be sure to mention the free Camel Donga, otherwise I will not include it as this is a list only offer.

10% off price for sales off ebay - I will end any buy it now items, but no auction style listings, even if there are no bids. Sorry.

Check out my ebay listings here:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZwanderingstarmeteoritesQQhtZ-1

and my website here:
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com