[meteorite-list] meteoroid question

From: Michael Murray <mmurray_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 21:31:50 -0600

  I'm certainly not any authority or expert but since you were asking
for a ballpark, I'll toss this answer in on the second question...
Judging from the pieces I have found using my magnets, I believe the
minimum size of survivors graduates up from the barely visible and
possibly the microscopic.
Mike in CO